Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Baby outfit of the week - Wild Things Funky Little Dresses


Whilst scouring the net for something glam to wear for my birthday in March, preferably a dress, and something which fits over my ever expanding bump, I came across the CUTEST dress for Honey on notonthehighstreet.com. The Girls Fox Character Playdress is just about the most edible dress I have ever seen made by Wild Things Funky Little Dresses. They are a fun new label for little girls, offering simple, versatile dresses and accessories with a funky contemporary twist by designer Kirsty Hartley, a mum of three, from a studio in the heart of the Lancashire hills.
The ranges include quality little cord character pinafores, printed pinafores and dresses, and denim applique dresses/apron dresses and accessories. I defy any mummy of a little girl not to love these dresses!


http://www.notonthehighstreet.com/wildthingsfunkylittledresses

The search for my birthday outfit continues....

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is the cutest little thing ever! Oh to have a girl to dress up!x

    ReplyDelete