Tuesday 1 May 2012

No7 BB Cream Review


Last week I tested out No7 BB Cream, the new hot product on the market. I have only bought higher end foundations and tinted moisturisers so was a bit dubious how this would work out but after the hype I tested it for a week have been utterly converted!
BB, or blemish balm, cream acts as a moisturiser, primer, foundation and SPF all in one product, so a great time saver for mummies on the run. They are similar to tinted moisturisers but with more added benefits such as great staying power from the primer and a nutrient-enriched formula which helps to banish blemishes.
I used the BB Cream in colour fair and for normal/dry skin which includes rose-hip oil for it's moisturising properties (it also comes in a medium tint and for normal/oily or dry/very dry skin ). I don't have über pale skin and this was a perfect colour match, so I'm not sure anyone with a very fair skin tone would get on that well with this. It had a perfect light yet slightly dewy coverage for me, I don't like heavy foundations, but you can build it if you want a bit more coverage. It stays put all day long, and the fact it helps banish blemishes yet is also suitable for sensitive skin is a huge bonus at the moment with pregnancy hormones.
At just £12.95 from Boots, this product is my new must have and certainly a great introduction to the very new but impressive BB Cream market.

Have you tried any good new products recently??

2 comments:

  1. I've been using this for the last couple of weeks too. Its lovely! I got fair and it is a little bit dark for me but by the time i've put some powder on its ok, if i was any paler though i'd look like i had a mask on x

    ReplyDelete