Tuesday 19 June 2012

My Beauty Secret in July's Pregnancy & Birth Magazine




This month sees my number one pregnancy beauty secret in the July issue of Pregnancy & Birth magazine in their 'How the Experts Stay Beautiful' section. It's an obvious choice I have mentioned before, but Bio-Oil really is my one of my all time favourite products, and great for multitasking. Obviously it's amazing through pregnancy for massaging and moisturising your bump, but I have also been slathering it round my eyes every night, as it is alleged to help with fine lines and also pigmentation which has just appeared thanks to pregnancy hormones. I must tell you my skin has never been better. The fine lines have practically disappeared and my skin is visibly hydrated and smooth. The results are better than any eye cream I've used before and I've been through most of SpaceNK's selection. Also a bargain at £8.95 for their small sized bottle, which lasts an age. I will definitely be using this way beyond pregnancy.

ps. I'm loving Pregnancy & Birth magazine at the moment, one of the best on the shelves for sure.

3 comments:

  1. That's a good tip. I'm using mamma mio tummy rub oil, but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable rubbing that around my eyes. When it runs out I think I'll try the bio oil. Anything to keep the wrinkles at bay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I love Mamma Mio. Bio-oil is a great all rounder though, you should defo try it on the face, before bed, it disappears by morning leaving great skin! xx

      Delete
  2. Fab tip. I've just got some Bio Oil to try help improve the stretch marks i got when pregnant. Hoping it works :D

    Following your blog now too... going to catch up on posts!!

    Nicola xx
    http://nicolalifethroughmyeyes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete