Wednesday 15 August 2012

Sophie Dahl for Aubin & Wills














As a big fan of both Aubin & Wills and Sophie Dahl, I was mega excited when their almanac popped through my letterbox only to see Sophie modelling for their Autumn WInter 2012 collection. The photography is beautifully whimsical, and the new season clothes are gorgeous.

Aubin & Wills (Jack Wills' sexier better quality older sister) do great quality basics as well as brilliant knits, cosy coats, cute dresses and super sweet kids t's. Their underwear is also simple and elegant.
I went a bit mad in there a few years ago when it first launched and all the items I bought I still wear today and are going strong after numerous washes and clashes with toddlers and babies. Aubin & Wills also have a great outlet store at Bicester Village, always worth a visit for great bargains.

You can buy Aubun & Wills online here.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photography! Pop on over to my blog as I have an award for you! No worries if you don't have time to continue it on( with the baby etc) but wanted to give you one for your lovely blog. X http://takingachanceinlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete