Monday 3 September 2012

DIY Isabel Marant


The divine Isabel Marant shirt and Acca skirt from Matches

Mango at ASOS dupe

I LOVE Isabel Marant, if I ever win the lottery I am dressing in Isabel Marant from head to toe and nothing else. Lately I am desperate for the leather Acca skirt from Matches online but cannot justify £620. However the one good thing about Isabel Marant is that everyone else seems to love her cool French style too, so pretty much everything from high tops to embellished jackets are replicated on the high street.
Anyway I was over the moon when I spotted a near perfect dupe for the Acca skirt by Mango on ASOS  for a steal at £60. I am going to be rocking it with my Topshop faux Isabel Marant Dicker boots and a super soft check shirt.
(Will update with an outfit shot soon.)

Also loving this Isabel Marant ensemble from Matches

1 comment:

  1. Just catching up on some blog reading - been drowning in kids going back to school - Oh my goodness I am in love with some of these outfits. They are just gorgeous. Off to browse more Isabel Marant instead of checking the kids homework. Bad mummy. X

    ReplyDelete