Tuesday 29 May 2012

Bump Update - 7 months


At the time of writing this I am 32 weeks. I am still measuring correct, so bigger than with Honey as I was a few centimetres behind with her, but I am feeling huuuuuuge. I have people commenting on a daily basis about my 'boy bump' as I am apparently all out in front, strangers in the street and shop assistants particularly love telling me I am having a boy. (Yes thanks for that, luckily I wanted to know the sex in the first place.)
My stomach has zero room so I get so full on the verge of being physically sick even when having a small portion sized meal (particularly annoying at afternoon tea, my favourite meal of all time). Then I am starving again an hour later, super annoying.
I am also really struggling with breathing, carrying Honey up the stairs leaves me huffing and puffing like I've run a marathon and sitting up in bed or the car squishes my lung capacity so much I feel like I can't get enough air. The midwife told me I have really low blood pressure so I'm always feeling light headed and dizzy which is not ideal when chasing round a toddler!
I do however have a very active little bambino wriggling and kicking on a daily basis, and Braxton Hicks all the time. The fact d-day is so close is just about sinking in and now I know what I have instore I'm starting to get scared!

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous!! Very yummy mummy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I was bloated out everywhere by that stage. A lovely bump!

    ReplyDelete