Friday 25 May 2012

TRESemme Heat Defence Styling Spray


TRESemme or "TRESamazing", this stuff is unbelievably good, I really cannot recommend it enough. It has transformed my hair from straw to silk.
TRESemme's Heat Defence Styling Spray protects your hair up to 230 degrees celsius, so it is perfect for GHD users or anyone who uses hairdryers and tongs. I have used a gazillion different hair products and styling sprays including Kerestase, Moroccan Oil, Salon Professional, Phillip Kingsley and all the high street brands. However, this combined with a serum, I'm currently using John Freida's Frizz Ease, is head and shoulders (couldn't resist sorry) above all of them. I should start by telling you my hair has a good old natural frizz to it and has been highlighted for years. I also use a hairdryer and GHDs daily or every other day. After a couple of weeks use of TREsemme's amazing heat defence spray my hair is silky and soft, and stays straight for days and days. I spray it from root to tip, and my hair no longer gets greasy or goes flat and lank, it literally stays like I have just washed it for about three or four days (I used to wash it every other day). What's more it is a bargainous £4.69 from Boots for a large 300ml bottle, which lasts for ages.
I literally can't believe how good this is and have recommended it to all of my friends. Go buy!

1 comment:

  1. I am so going to get me some of this! The frizzy ends from coloured hair are at their worst this time of year. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete