Monday 9 July 2012

Baume de Rose by Terry



I was first given this little pot of Baume de Rose by Terry by one of my best friends (who I think loves Space NK more than I do) as a birthday present, and loved it so much have used and purchased another pot. Don't get me wrong it is probably the most ludicrously priced lip balm you can find (£35 anyone?) but I must say for a little bit of luxury and an honestly amazing lip balm it really is good, hence repurchasing. 
This little frosted pot of rose scented pink balm not only smells divine, it doubles as a cuticle/dry patch treatment. Tres handy for the excess left on your finger after applying to lips. It smooths, plumps, hydrates, repairs, nourishes AND regenerates, not to mention the 15 SPF. Pretty good for a humble little pot of balm. It also looks great on, quite a pale pinky/ bluey toned gloss which is not at all sticky and lasts for ages. Actually the one good thing about this is the pot lasts forever, good thing really for the price. 

Anyway, as you can tell I love this lip balm. If you're after a special treat for your lips you can buy it at Space NK here.

No comments:

Post a Comment