Wednesday 31 October 2012

Halloween & Twilight Inspired Cupcakes







I've always loved Halloween and having babies is the perfect excuse to once again embrace the day day and get all spooky. Honey's daddy and Honey carved a terrifying brilliant pumpkin and I made my best lemon cupcakes with a Twilight twist (yes I'm a mummy to two and yes I still love Twilight - team Edward all the way). The cupcakes were lemon with a ghoulish green sponge and red food colouring fang bites.

The awesome LEGO skull and pumpkin storage heads were very kindly sent to us by ROOM Copenhagen: www.roomcph.com which are a great little storage option for all the little bits toddlers and babies accumulate, in our case that is a lots of farmyard animals and Happyland figures. Honey loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment