Saturday 14 July 2012

NOTD - Essie Mint Candy Apple








Essie's Mint Candy Apple is fast becoming a favourite across the blogosphere and after Essie landed in my local Boots, I couldn't resist trying it out being a huge fan of Essie. The colour is gorgeous, a pale turquoise pastel, and it is brilliantly chip resistant as you'd expect from Essie. My only thing is, after wearing Shellac for the past year, it (as well as other standard nail enamel's) lacks shine, gloss and the wow factor that gel varnishes deliver. So I love it, the colour is gorgeous and it is less faff and time to apply, but I'm going back to Shellac as soon as this comes off I think!

The other ingenious nail related product I bought was Bourjois Magic Nail Varnish Remover, which literally takes off your nail varnish in a second. Almost worth painting your nails just to use this! It is great, smells way better than standard nail varnish removers and actually has some very good conditioning oils in it such as almond so it doesn't dry your nails out at all. Love this.

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty colour! I've just converted to shellac and I love it , but am thinking of getting my own lamp and products to save money in the long run!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, i have my own and it is very easy to do once you get the hang of it. I may do a post on the best way xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm wearing this on my nails right now too :)

    Chelle x
    http://chellesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete