Wednesday 9 November 2011

NOTD Shellac Hollywood

Shellac Hollywood
I love a red nail (or slut nails as one of my NCT friends kindly calls them) to add a bit of glamour to my day even when my hair resembles a birds nest and I'm wearing the same clothes for the second day in a row, but they are high maintenance. Until now that is as I gave myself my first Shellac manicure in a bright pillar box red called Hollywood. Shellac really is a must for busy, hands on mummies, especially one with a penchant for bright red. It is a polish/ gel hybrid which you paint on like nail varnish (with no nasty filing of the nail pate) and set under a UV lamp, it is also chip free for 2 - 3 weeks. I have had them on for a week now and despite a tiny couple of chips which wouldn't be noticeable to anyone else bar my own beady eye, they are perfect and still uber glossy. What's not to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment